Saturday, December 01, 2007

Loyal Reader #1

As Marv Dealy likes to say: Thanks to our 47 regular weekly readers...I can now boast that I have a regular reader who subscribes to this blog. Isn't that grand! One reader! Well, maybe there are more out there, it's just this one that has let me know that she is a regular reader...and insists that I keep this blog updated. Truth be told, I would probably only have half the entries I have now if it weren't for her reminding me that my reader is eager to hear about our last adventure....

Sorry Reader #1, but nothing exciting happened over our Thanksgiving Getaway. We went to St. Louis & Wisconsin and Chicago. When we got to the airport everyone had appropriate ID with them, so no hysterics there. The plane didn't crash, though I often think the tiniest burp in the sky is the precurser to a sure fast fall to the meet the earth's crust. We didn't get a speeding ticket, though in some cases we did drive faster than the posted limit....

It was a good refreshing getaway and I caught up on 17% of the sleep I was deprived of this last summer. Hopefully the other 83% will catch up before we get into busy season again! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

No comments: